Call Us - Doha
Dentures are removable appliances that can replace missing teeth and help restore your smile. If you’ve lost all of your natural teeth, whether from gum disease, tooth decay or injury, replacing missing teeth will benefit your appearance and your health. That’s because dentures make it easier to eat and speak better than you could without teeth—things that people often take for granted.
A denture is a set of removable artificial teeth. Dentures can be either complete or partial. A complete or full denture is one that replaces all of the natural teeth in either the upper or lower jaws. A partial denture fills in the spaces created by lost or missing teeth and is attached to your natural teeth with metal clasps.
They can be made to closely resemble your natural teeth so that your appearance does not change much. Dentures may even improve the look of your smile.
Steps in the process
- Examination of your teeth and process layout by dentist
- Teeth extractions (if some teeth are healthy they can be kept and used as a base for an overdenture)
- Impressions of the mouth (before or after the extractions, depending on if an immediate denture or a conventional one will be used)
- Preparation of the restoration by the dental lab
- Trial fitting and final adjustments.
This depends on individual cases. And can be decided only after doctor analysis